Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The Northern Territory Government provides services and support to seniors, including:
- events for seniors like Seniors Month
- Minister's Advisory Council for Senior Territorians
- grants for organisations to hold events during Seniors Month
- how to apply for a Seniors Card for discounts at businesses
- the Seniors Card business directory
- concessions for pensioners and carers.
Read about the Strong Seniors: Seniors Participation Framework 2016-19.
Go to the seniors page of the Northern Territory Government website for more information.
Contact the Office of Senior Territorians
For more information about services and support for seniors in the Northern Territory, phone the Office of Senior Territorians on (08) 8999 3961.
Last updated: 18 July 2016