Community development is important in the Territory given its unique geographic and demographic make-up.
The Department of the Chief Minister plays a key role in building a strong Territory community by:
- supporting regional development through strong leadership and coordination
- supporting and promoting improvements to the diverse Territory lifestyle
- continuing to promote the Northern Territory as an attractive place to live, work and raise a family
- building a safe, secure and resilient Northern Territory.
In the communities section you will find information on:
- multicultural affairs
- non-government organisations.
Last updated: 27 March 2018